Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 July 2018

CORRRUPTION - Examining Myself-RAVI MAHAJAN-


If I put more sugar in my tea when in a hotel than I do at home, I am likely to be Corrupt.
- If I use more Tissue in a public washroom than I do at home, I am a potential thief. If given an opportunity I would take things home what's not mine.
- If I serve myself more food that I can finish just because I DO NOT Have to Pay for it, I am Greedy. (Greed is something which can destroy what one has earned in a lifetime, Respect & Reputation included. Vijay Malya &   Nirav Modi are the living examples we need to contemplate. If anyone would like to change places with them inspite of their Billions, I will only pity him)
- If I am usually jumping queues or want more than my Fair Share, I have thePotential for abusing office if given a Powerful Position.
- If I am more concerned about knowing someone's 'Sir Name' rather than first name, I am likely to be a Caste ridden person. It's even worse when someone tells you his name and you ask, "what is Your Sir Name (Caste)?"
- If I usually do not abide by the Traffic Rules, then I am likely to embezzle public funds if given a position at a public office since I do not care about Rules and Regulations. (meaning by that when we have to spend from our own pocket, we count every penny but when they are public or joint or association funds, we needlessly spend heavy amount since it is not going from my pocket. Just pause and look around how many people are like that?) 
- If I often channel waste or dirty water from my compound to a neighbour's compound rather than manage it or throw garbage on road or near others' house,I am not only ill-mannered but also Uncaring Type of a Person.
If after seeing this post, I had felt that it was not necessary to forward or to Share with my Email Friends, then It would have been very Insincere and Dishonest of me. I would have fallen in my own eyes.

Let us be the People of DISCIPLINE & CHARACTER wherever we find ourselves and TRY TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE FOR A BETTER SOCIETY and BETTER INDIA. SO THAT OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN THE KIND OF INDIA OUR GENERATION HAS LIVED. Vast majority of People from prosperous Developed Countries are Rich and Properous because they are Disciplined, high Character in General and are CARING types.
Two types of Indians
मोदी को दो ही मिलकर हरा सकते हैं - (Two types of Indians who can defeat Modi)
1.लालची Indians (Greedy Indians who want the Price of their Vote in the shape of Freebees and other types of Collective Appeasements)
2.आलसी Indians: Lazy Indians who want everything without working for it, specially those who want to remain in Status Quo because Modi is trying to bring in Changes which involve temporary Pains which they don't want to undertake. 
They will keep cursing the political parties about VOTE BANKS but do not want to go to the polling booth because they find it very inconvenient and cumbersome to stand in the queue to cast their vote along with fellow 'ordinary Indians'. For them holiday for the polling day is only for lazing around the house. 
MODI IS NOT TRYING TO BRING IN CHANGES FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT BUT SO THAT YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WOULD LIVE IN A BETTER INDIA AND ARE COUNTED IN THE FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES NOT THIRD WORLD AS OF NOW EVEN AFTER 70 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE.
FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS, DO CAST YOUR VOTE AND MAKE WAY FOR THEM TO LIVE IN A BETTER INDIA.
JUST THINK IT OVER.
JAI HIND.

Edited and Forwarded by Capt. Ravi Mahajan (Retd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment