Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 May 2011

104 Old Hits That You Never want to Forget
 
 
¨IÀq¤§Án The Sound Of Silence

·Rªº²Ó»y There's A Kind Of Hush

¶§¥ú©u¸` Seasons In The Sun

°Û­º¼~Æ{ªººq Song Sung Blue

¦b¦Ñ¾ó¾ð¤W¨t¶Àµ·±a Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree

«Bªº±Û«ß Rhythm of The Rain

¤C­Ó±I¹æªº¤é¤l Seven Lonely Days

¶W¯Å°g§A¤ñ°ò¥§ Itsy Bitsy Teenie 20 Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot

ªi¤Ò³o°¦¯«©_Às Puff the Magic Dragon
10 
ÂfÂc¾ð Lemon Tree

11 
ªá¸¨¦ó³B Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

12 
¶¶¨ä¦ÛµM Let It Be

13 
¬Q¤é­«²{ Yesterday Once More
14 
²¢¤ß Dear Heart

15 
¤Ó¦~»´ Too Young

16 
§C»yªºªQ¾ð Whispering Pines

17 
¥@¬É¥½¤é The End Of The World

18 
§Úªº®a¶m My Hometown

19 
¤j¦¿ªF¥h The River Of No Return

20 
¥Ð¯Ç¦èµØº¸¯÷ Tennessee Waltz
21 
¯}¾å Morning Has Broken
22 
´c¤ô¤Wªº¤j¾ô Bridge Over Troubled Water

23 
Åý¥¦¬O§Ú Let It Be Me

24 
¦A¨£¡A§^·R Bye Bye, Love

25 
µLªk°±¤î·R§A I Can't Stop Loving You

26 
¥u¦³§A Only You

27 
¥@¨Æ¤£¥i±j¨D Que Sera, Sera
28 
«BÂI¤£Â_¸¨¦b§ÚÀY¤W Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

29 
¬Y³B¡A§^·R Somewhere My Love

30 
¦b«B¤¤­úª_ Crying In The Rain

31 
¸õ»R§a¡A¤p¤k«Ä Dance On, Little Girl

32 
·R§A¦b¤ß¤fÃø¶} More Than I Can Say

33 
ª´ºÀ¡Aª´ºÀ§Ú·R§A Rose, Rose, I Love You

34 
²M±á In The Morning

35 
©¹¤é±¡Ãh The Way We Were
36 
¥_¤Wªü©Ô´µ¥[ North To Alaska

37 
¦ÑÆN¤§ºq El Condor Pasa

38 
¶m§ø¸ô±a§Ú¦^®a Take Me Home Country Roads

39 
¶l®t¥ý¥Í Please Mr. Postman

40 
¶ÀªeÂí Yellow River

41 
©ñ¶}§Ú Release Me

42 
³Ì«áµØº¸¯÷ The Last Waltz

43 
©tªEÃø¯v I Don't Like To Sleep Alone

44 
·Q¹³ Imagine

45 
¤£¦A¼Y¤J±¡ºô I'll Never Fall In. Love Again

46 
»´ºq¾P»î Killing Me Softly With His Song


47 
±B§ The Wedding
48 
³·³¾ Snowbird

49 
ÂL«} Tammy

50 
±¡·P Feelings

51 
°²¦p If

52 
¤p¥ÕÂF Paloma Blanca

53 
¤µ¤é Today

54 
µL¶·»¡·R§Ú You Don't Have To Say You Love Me

55 
©b©ñªº±Û«ß Unchained Melody

56 
»P§Ú§k§O Kiss Me Goodbye
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrLospeLdo
57 
¥u¦³´M¹Ú¥h All I Have To Do Is Dream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKn6h2x5IcY
58 
¤p¥Õªá Edelweiss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVIICWRbjM
59 
±NÀY¾a¦b§ÚªÓ¤W Put Your Head On My Shoulder

60 
¶À³¾¨à Yellow Bird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJs3yghlk8
61 
¦Ê¦~¦n¦X Love For All Seasons

62 
»´Án²Ó¶D¡A·R¤H Speak Softly, Love

63 
¥æ´«»R¦ñ Changing Partners

64 
§Ú°Ñ¥[§Aªº±B§ I Went To Your Wedding

65 
µ¹¬ù¿«ªº¤@«Ê«H A Dear John Letter

66 
¤ëªe Moon River
67 
ÂL¦w®R Diana
68 
®@!¥dù Oh! Carol

69 
¸ÕµÛ¦^¾Ð Try To Remember

70 
¤°ÀAÀí¶º Jambalaya

71 
·R±¡¬G¨Æ Love story

72 
°ß¦³©t±I Only The Lonely

73 
§Ú©ú¥Õ I Understand

74 
¥þ¤ß¥þ·N·R§Ú Love Me With All Of Your Heart

75 
²`©]­¯¥Í¤H Strangers In The Night

76 
Â÷®a¤­¦Ê¨½ Five Hundred Miles

77 
¬Q¤é Yesterday

78 
¨«¦b«B¤¤ Just Walking In The Rain

79 
¶§¥ú¦b§ÚªÓ¤W Sunshine On My Shoulders

80 
§Ú§Æ±æ§A­n§Ú I'd Love You To Want Me

81 
´ÛÄFªº¤ß Your Cheating Heart

82 
³ÂÂĽѶë¦{ Massachusetts

83 
¤¦¥§¨k«Ä Danny Boy

84 
¤µ±ß§A±I¹æ¶Ü Are You Lonesome Tonight

85 
ÀH­·ÄÆ¿º Blowing In The Wind
86 
ºV¤T¤U Knock Three Times

87 
¤£¦AµS¿Ý Beyond

88 
¼ö·RµÛ§A Devoted To You

89 
ª÷¤sS an Francisco

90 
´Öªá¥Ð Cotton Field

91 
¿Ë·Rªº Sugar, Sugar

92 
¥@¬É¤§³» Top Of The World

93 
§A·Ó«G§Úªº¥Í©R You Light Up My Life 20

94 
ª´ºÀªá¶é Rose Garden

95 
¦pªG§A·R§Ú If You Love Me

96 
¥vªF©g Stoney

97 
§Ú¤£ª¾¦p¦ó·R¥L I Don't Know How To Love Him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9S072UBKYs
98 
·Å¬X¦a·R§Ú Love Me Tender

99 
§A°½¨«¥¨·H The Mansion You Stole

100 
¼K¯ü­} Hey Jude
101 
¸U¥@¥¨¬P Superstar

102 
¥@¬É¥½¤é The end of the world

103 
¬P´Á¤@©M¤U«B¤Ñ Rainy Days and Mondays

104 
'To a dear heart' Jeremy Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment